Sunday, April 6, 2008

Intel Internship Interview

I got shortlisted for Intel Internship from out of 116 people who initially submitted their resume with CUIC(Centre for University Industry Collaboration). The interviewer told us he selected those resumes that were different ,interesting and got his attenation, when asked. We knew the shortlisted candidates are going to write some test initially and then the face interview which is on some other day. But the shortlisted teams were asked to come the same day for face interview. We had to run from the lab which was still 12.10 to the CUIC for interview. I was the first person to be interviewed. My first personal interview, I should say, was really great. I was not at all frightened which my seniors told me that we would be. I was really freaking out in the interview place. The interviewer finally told me he found me really good. But since I was the first person, he told the results would be relative. So I guess the 2 students who got selected did well when compared to me. I was upset at first, then encouragement from my family and friends, gave me this new short term goal, to get a internship offer from the next company be whatever it is. I am going to attend all the interviews and going to be busy this summer. I will sure, write about the next experience soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which college you are and wats the qualification for intern briefly tell me about the prelims and technical rounds and in wat areas they are asking questions

Suji said...

Hi Vivek
This interview was two years back. I don't know about their current process. So now answering your questions, I was in College of Engineering, Guindy, Chennai college. There was no prelims, everybody submitted resumes and they announced shortlisted candidates. In the interview, they asked questions from my resume the projects I did. Thats all I can remember now. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Cheers
Suji