Sunday, May 23, 2010

To-Do: Run a marathon

Just like every other Sunday morning, I started the hike in Mission peak. The trial never gets easy even if you hike them every week. The climate was awesome as usual. While we were climbing down the trail we saw the runners of 23rd Annual Ohlone 50K Wilderness Run

Its a 31 mile run for some good cause. I saw people from all age groups run for the cause. When I saw them, I added a new item to my bucket list[list of things I plan to do before life ends] and that is to run a marathon for a cause. And I really do hope I am able to do it not just once but almost every year. I will make it happen soon!! For now I will just add my small achievement of touching the mission peak here.





View from Mission peak


Looking back at the trail

No comments: